Now there's a way using modern technology to empower an ancient primeval technique to create a new employee recognition and reward program for the Callaway Razr Fit Driver.
Dear Business Owner or Manager,
Of course, we all majored in recognition skills at high school. Not! Unfortunately being positive doesn't come as second nature to most of us where it seems more natural to focus on other's faults. Complaining, it seems, is a much more developed skill than praising and many of us find it difficult to be only positive.
Being positive doesn't come easy
It seems easier that we often can't help ourselves adding just that little crushing blow. Like Carolyn Burnham in "American Beauty" when she praises her daughter Jane for her cheerleading performance, she says, "I was watching you very closely, and you didn't screw up once."
The more familiar we become with people, as in our work environments, the easier it seems to notice others faults. Unfortunately if left unchecked, organizations can soon find a negative, unsupportive culture slowly spreading like a cancer that gradually stifles customer satisfaction. Before long business profits suffocate through diminishing customer satisfaction.
The Power of Employee Recognition
Smart organizations know that satisfied customers are directly related to the level of positive, satisfied, motivated employees.
There are many "sophisticated" but often manipulative programs designed to drive employees harder to generate greater efficiency and more profits. What these "modern" systems overlook is to simply address our most primeval ancient need for self worth and recognition. It's as basic a need today as it was for our primitive ancestors and be as basic as a treat, like taking employees to see the tennis whilst covering the Wimbledon tickets 2011 prices
When people are effectively recognised, their actions and behaviors contribute not only to their self worth but also to reinforcing a positive and motivating work culture.
An effective employee recognition system is simple, immediate, and powerfully reinforcing, initiated not just by management, but involving all employees to help foster a positive reinforcing culture.
The 7 Most Important Components Of An Effective Recognition Program:
* All employees should be encouraged to recognise each other. This demonstrates the value of everyone's suggestion and helps build a supportive culture.
* Employees should be encouraged to identify all levels of positive actions, no matter how seemingly small. Being recognized for often the most trivial action can leave any of us with a glow of positive motivating reassurance.
* A good recognition program should have an element of surprise. Positive reinforcement when least expected can have a long lasting impact.
* Recognition must identify the employee with specific information about what actions are being rewarded and recognized.
* The timing of recognition should be identified as close to the action to reinforce the activity.
* Recognition rewards should be based on people's choice, rather than the danger of perceived management favoritism or the often ineffective "it's your turn" Employee of the Month programs.
* Levels of recognition should be consistently rewarded through group presentations, even if informal in nature.
Technology Now Empowers Ancient Primeval Need
Fortunately technology can now empower the ancient primeval need for recognition into a genuine and enduring employee recognition program. The Boomerang Awards is one such new program.
This is an out-sourced web based service, which works. Like the principle of recognition itself, it is really simple. Twice a month employees are emailed a reminder of their opportunity to nominate up to three co-workers for special recognition.
Their nominations and a brief description are recorded and collated by the Boomerang Awards system. Each comment is sent anonymously to the correct recipient with a full copy sent to management.
Each quarter and annually the manager receives a prioritized report to allow in-house awards presentation. Although nominations may not be earth-shattering in their content, they reflect the reality of life inside organizations and encourage a productive culture. Examples include comments like:
* attention to detail* fantastic job on report* Always exudes a fun sense of humor* for always helping with a smile* well done winning the new contract* for consistent and reliable service to Data Entry team* handling a difficult situation very professionally* helpful nature* taking all the pranks in his stride
Employees can even nominate others for the annual "Silver Spoon" award which acknowledges in a balanced fun way, the little bloopers of life.
The real benefit of this service is its simplicity. It requires no special software or systems alterations and it demands no extra administration in your business. Once it is set up, it can continue ad infinitum, becoming part of your normal business practice.
Organisations invest from thousands to tens of thousands of dollars investment per employee each year. An effective employee recognition program that generates a positive and productive culture is a valuable way of supporting this investment. As such you could expect an investment from $2,000 per annum for this program, not just for one employee but for all employees, would be a relatively small but worthwhile investment. However, right now we are making this program available for just $97 per month, plus a nominal once off $257 setup fee.
120 Day Money Back Guarantee
To help you understand first hand how the Boomerang Awards system can create a genuine, enduring and fun employee recognition program for your business, I'm offering you a 120 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. Simply sign up now and take the system for a test drive with your employees. Try for 120 days and if you don't want to continue, just let me know and I'll refund 100% of your money. That way, I take all the risk and you don't have to take my word for it. You be the judge. It can't get much simpler than that. Getting started is easy. Payment is accepted by major credit cards. To get started now simply click on the "Order Now" Button. –james Wed Jan 05 2011 16:54:54 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)